Age : 64 Years
Father : Late Alhaj Abdul Mannan
Mother : Late Badurunnesa
Birth : 1st January 1950, Companygonj, Noakhali.
Childhood Education:Primary school in the village
High School: Abdul Halim Coronation High School, Bashur Hat(1966).
- Chittagong Govt. College (H.Sc. & B.A. Hons. in Economics), Session: 1966-1971.
- University of Chittagong (M.A in Economics), Session: 1971-1972.
- B.L. Course completed from Bangabandhu Law Temple, Chittagong.
- Part time Professor in M.E.S College, Chittagong.
International Education & Training
- Course on Marine Pollution offered by International Maritime Organization(IMO) at Chittagong Marine Academy.
- Completion of Basic Lubrication Course, offered by STLE in Singapore, Thailand & Malaysia
- Management coursefrom German ZDH and Technonet Asia and Fuchs Germany.
- Trained in short and long courses of different discipline in Singapore, Australia, Saudi Arabia, China and Germany by FUCHS (Germany) & Society of Tribology and Lubrication Engineers, USA.
- Active member of NLGI (National Lubricating Grease Institute) USA.
- Traveled following countries for expanding business and joined international seminars: India, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Sarjah, Tehran, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Australia, Germany, France, Brussels, England, Myanmar, Colombo, Seul, Bankok, Jakarta & Jordan
Contribution in Industrialization
Establishment of Grease House Ltd. at 1976.
First Bangladeshi organization to produce Lubricating Grease.
First Bangladeshi organization to export Lubricating Grease products.
First “Lithium based Grease” producing company.
First to set up “Lub-recycling Plant” with financial assistance of Bangladesh Silpa Bank.
Joint venture project with FUCHS Petro-Lub, AG, Germany.
Set up first private sector Lub Blending Plant (LOBP) named Lub-rref(BD) & obtained international quality and ISO certification (9001-2008 & 17025-2005) , now are marketing lubricants under BNO brands.
Co-founder of NASIB- National Association of Small and Cottage Industries.
Active member of Chittagong Chamber of Commerce & Industries.
Elected president of Joint Managing Committee of Fauzdarhat BISIC Industrial Estate.
Founder of Companygonj Agro-Industries Ltd, Noakhali.
Oil Terminal cum Ship Building facility named Juldha Shipyard Ltd. Chittagong.